Vintage Miniature Gas Cylinder

This is another variant of miniature gas cylinder as the center base is much wider and shorter as compared to the previous one which I shared about here. Most of these gas cylinders were used for steamboat cooking or even cooking on board the boat.



For smaller gas cylinder, you will need a special gas regulator to get this item connected and working. I still cannot find the brand of this gas cylinder. If you ever came across this kind of miniature gas cylinder, do let me know in the comments section whats are the brands out there. I am taking a smart guess that the sticker on the gas cylinder had been peeled off.



At the handle of the cylinder, there are some words and markings stamped on it. The words stamped on it are used as a reference to indicate the maximum and minimum pressure of the tank. The holes on the handle are also used for tying up the gas cylinder.



Overall, the condition of the tank is quite good except that the brand is unknown. This item can be use as a collectible item as there are no presence of spots of rust. Besides that, in my collection of miniature gas tank, I have another miniature gas tank which is different from all my postings and I will share it in my next future post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan