Genting Highlands Postcards

These postcards are from the year 1999 or even older, where Genting outdoor theme park were still in operation during those years. Genting outdoor theme park came to closure in the mid-2000s. In those postcards, you don't even see the recognizable famous colourful building of First World Hotel that came into operation in the year 2001.



When I see this picture showing the larger view of Genting Highlands, it brings me back good memories where I used to visit Genting Highlands as a kid.



This postcard is slightly larger piece than the rest in my collection with measurements of 17 cm length and 12 cm width. I believe this postcard is the oldest among all in my collection.


Back of the card

Bottom shows a few postcards of Genting Theme Park where frequent visitors of the place would recognize some of the characters.


Design 1


Design 2

The design of the back of the card where you write the message is the same for both of the cards shown above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan