New 2020 OCBC coin bank

Finally got my hands on this new OCBC wooden coin bank for free as a blessing from someone. The freshness of the wooden aroma from the bleached wood can still be smelled until today even thou I got this a few days ago.



Talking more about this coin bank, this is an eco-friendly edition piggy bank given out to people who deposit a certain amount of cash using an OCBC bank account. The best part is that the promotion is still available until the 8th of March 2020 which is close to one month away.



I like the design of this coin bank as it helps to split your cash-in money into 3 categories.  This item here will be very useful for young kids as they learn how to save up their pocket money for the future. This coin bank is also specially painted using colour laser engraver which is quite a new technology.. I learned about image engraving back in my days in polytechnic where I received my first hands on experienced there.



At the bottom, you can cash out your savings separately too !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan