Collection of Vintage Kitchenware and appliances

Most of my kitchenware appliances are being passed down from generations to generations. Majority of the appliances have been kept for decades. As a vintage hobby collector, I do spend effort collecting these items as some of them are design uniquely and most of these items bring back good memories of the past.



All of these items were originated from my grandmother's old shop, where I found most of it still remains there before moving it into a new location. There were many plates, bowls and many other cooking appliances used by my family during the good old days where my family size were very big back then as many of them are living under one roof.



The number of bowls shown in this picture can make you roughly guess how many of my family members were living together in one house back then.



Moving on, I also found many beautiful looking enamel trays and plates left in the cupboards. Some of them are still brand new and have not been used at all.



Other items include 2 charcoal stove and 2 vintage high pressure cooking stoves. Charcoal stove is rare to find these days especially in modern country like Singapore. I always remembered that charcoal stoves shown on the left is mostly use for cooking white fungus soup as it required slightly longer time to boil for better texture.

Upon receiving all these passed down items, I felt thankful because these items were all in good conditions and my family history is being preserved well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan