Vintage foldable chair from the 70s

These chairs belong to my grandfather back then and it was place at my grandmother's old shop back then. I will not forget this chair because I use to climb up this chair and rock my way while sitting on this chair pretending that I am on a rocking chair. My mum without fail will scold me when she saw what I did. She is more worried because this is a foldable chair and she don't want my tiny fingers to be caught when the chair collapse.


Overall, this chair here is a very good piece made from normal wood (Not ply wood) coated with a layer of wood painted to give the dark brownish effect. It is one of its kind today and it is really solid and stable. Even the foldable Ikea chair cannot even beat this wonderful vintage foldable chair.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan