Winnie The Pooh CDs and a special message

Here is my collection of old CDs from the famous Winnie the Pooh cartoon series. I was really a crazy fan of Winnie the Pooh back in the past at the age of 5. I even drew and write my personal Winnie the Pooh stories too that time.


It was really fascinating watching Winnie the pooh and I could watch hours of the whole entire series in a day. Up to date, If I could remember correctly, I manage to watch through all the Winnie the Pooh shows and movies that were aired or showed during 2008 and before it.


 After that, I lost my interest in Winnie the Pooh shows as I began to study harder for my exams.


These CDs were bought by my mother at Holiday Plaza when I was a child. Mum, if you are reading this post, I want to say "Thank You" for loving your son very much !!! Many love to you my mum =) <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan