Vintage Cassette Story Book



Back in the past, there were fewer electronic devices or electronic games that teach children about pronunciation, reading and also keep children entertain. The way in the past is manual teaching or by reading out loud. This cassette story book teaches children in the past about pronunciation and also reading. Children can first try to play the cassette tape and at the same time listen to the pronunciation.



The words spoke during the playing of the cassette is the same as the words printed on the physical book. This is really a good innovation in the 1990s that can help to train and entertain children. I remember using this when I was about 4 to 5 years of age as I recall that I was bad at pronunciation HAHAHA.



There were actually a lot more of this cassette book which I have kept in the past. I guess most of them have been given away already and now it is leaving this piece.  This set is from the year 1994 and was given to me by my cousin. I plan to keep this item as a souvenir of my past and the estimated value of this complete set is about 15 to 20 Singapore dollars.



The envelope for the business reply mail is also still attached to the back of the book. Anyone wants to send this mail back to them to surprise them that they still receive an old business reply mail ???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan