Vintage basket for sale

I will be letting go some rattan baskets which has been located in my house for a long time. These 2 baskets here are in fact brand new and they are well kept in the storage cupboard for years. There were no broken edges or any observation of peeling off rattan can be seen. Which means these rattan were high quality ones. 



The reason why I wanted to let go these baskets here is to clear space for more of my other vintage collectible items which were all over the place. These baskets are measured at 18 cm in diameter and 5 cm in height. You can turn these baskets here into a good display items. 


The selling price for these 2 baskets here is 12 Singapore dollars and shipping fee is also applied for those who are buying it from overseas. Please contact me using my email address if you are interested in these baskets. My email address for inquiries can be found clearly in my blog profile or you can message me on my carousell page at this link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan