Vintage Almond Powder Tin

My grandmother loves almond powder drink the most and she still drinks it until today. This almond powder is from MR San & Co Trademark and produced under the company M. P. San & Company LTD.


This tin looks like those Dutch lady milk kinds. At first when I found it, I thought it was Dutch lady milk brand,, but it isn't. This almond powder is made in Hong Kong back in the 60s and 70s era.


Previously, this tin wasn't well kept as it was used to keep screws and nails by my grandfather. Surprisingly, the paper printed label is still attached well to the tin.


The cap of the tin is heavily rusted and there were pitted spots on it. To prevent further rusting, I applied a thin layer of WD-40 on top of the cap of the tin. This tin will be then kept in a zip-lock bag with a few bags of silica gels are being placed inside them. 


This is the only powder drink tin which I have kept so far in my collection and I plan to expand it as time goes by. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan