Vintage VCDs

As a kid from the 90s, I grew up listening to all these children songs which are in VCD format. There were many beautiful children songs that I can remember playing it when I was a kid such as Popeye the sailor man, my little pony, long long ago and many more to be listed here.


My time, I listen to songs from VCDs and cassette tapes. My parents even gave me a radio at the age of 6 just to play all these beautiful songs. Some of those VCDs don't have any video format in them and they are plain music CDs only. CDs that have video format would look something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSjJFDDChpk. I wanted to show the actual format, but i realize that my CD player isn't working anymore. 


For those CDs that have video format, I can clearly recall myself happily dancing along with the kids shown on the TV. These CDs really bring me back to those good memories of mine. How I wish I could be a kid again and can travel back in time to enjoy those precious moments again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan