Vintage mini stove

This item is one of the cutest vintage hardware item ever I collected so far. Ordered by my grandfather from China in the 1970s and resell them in my family gas store.



My aunt recall that he use this mini stove to boil water or tea while working on his job. He use to boil water using this in front of the shop, where they use to stack up the gas cylinder. She remembered this because my grandfather didn't know that this act is very dangerous as there were many gas cylinder surrounding him. Lucky nothing bad happen during the time.

All of these items here are all brand new and have not been used at all




Currently, there are not many more of these vintage stove set left as all this are the remaining old stock. The remaining of this set, I plan to sell the entire set on Carousell with a price tag of 90 Singapore dollars and click here for the link. This set comes in 3 parts which is the burner, glass covering the burner and the small pot. With this 3 items standing, the height is measured 17.5 cm tall.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan