Vintage desk for sale

This is my mum's study desk which she used in the 60s. This desk is made from 100% solid teak wood and also this piece comes with locks too. The measurements of this desk is 82 cm in length and 103 cm in height and this piece weighs about 16 kilograms.



The condition of this desk is still in excellent good condition. But sadly, I am running out of space at home to keep this piece in my house. This piece is still currently position at my aunt's shop in the town on Johor Bahru. As the shop will be closing down soon,  I have to help my aunt to let go this piece fast. Currently, I am letting it go at Ringgit Malaysia 300 (100 Singapore dollars), but you have to bring your own transportation to my aunt's shop.

If you need any further inquiries, feel free to drop me an email. My email address can be found in the profile section.

Thanks for viewing, I wish you all a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan