CAAC Vintage paper fan

CAAC in long form means Civil Aviation Administration of China which was China first aviation company that manage commercial airlines. This paper fan that I have here is from CAAC airlines which ceased its operation in 1988. It was a gift of appreciation when for those who choose to fly with CAAC airlines. Now it has been taken over and split into 6 different airline companies in China.

Made in China


The paper fan was really special to me because it was my grandmother's first aeroplane flight and visit to China, somewhere in the early 1980s. She visited Beijing, China and some other small towns.

Vintage China airlines souvenir


Today, this paper fan is still lying on my display cupboard and I don't have any intention to let it go on sale, although it can really fetch value despite some foxing on the paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan