Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei 23rd coin and banknote catalogue

Finally got my hands on this 23rd edition coin and banknote catalogue. I was really waiting for quite awhile to own one of the latest catalogue book as my previous catalogue book were quite a few years back in time. Bought at a price of RM 80 (I got discount cause I bought some other banknotes from the seller as well at that time). The retail price of this book is RM 99 (SGD 33).



This catalogue is authored by Mr Steven Tan with the help of his other friends. This book offers a complete price guide on Malaysia, Singapore, Straits Settlements, Malaya, Borneo, Sarawak and Brunei banknotes. After browsing through the book, I found this book very helpful to me as it helps me to determine the value of the banknotes and coins well. If you are looking for a good price guide, I would want to recommend to you all this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan