Pokemon Pikachu note

Currently there is a new Pokemon Pikachu commemorative notes which got launched in the market recently. Today, I finally got my hands on one of these beautiful collector piece.

1000 sets are being produced


With only 1000 sets produced, these notes are a wonderful collector item for those Pokemon lovers out there. There is also a very unique feature of these commemorative set and that is, these piece comes with a security thread on the white area of the note, where the thread can only be seen under a UV detector. Unfortunately, I didn't have a UV detector with me now, or not I can show you, how the thread image looks like under UV rays.

This set is believed to be printed in Malaysia

This set comes with a cover which tells us interesting details about our favourite cartoon character, Pikachu. Besides that, these notes are for collecting purpose only and there is no legal tender. I bought my this set at a price tag of 12 SGD.

20 Anniversary of Pikachu


I believed that these notes are printed in Malaysia as there was a selling price in Malaysia ringgit printed at the back of the cover page. The words printed on the note, "central bank of Pikachu" sounds very cute to me, hehehehe.

Pikachu and friends

The measurements of these notes are 14.5 cm x 7 cm. The serial number are printed on the left hand corner of the note. The front of the banknotes bears an image of Pikachu happily smiling and the words Pikachu 20 is observed. The back of the banknote bears the image of Pikachu and his friends, from the left, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu and Bulbasaur.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan