Collection of Vintage Mugs and Cups

Who here likes to collect free items? I bet everyone of us certainly do !

As I observe over the years, I found out that cups are always being given free when you make a purchase of the sponsored products. Normally it will be toothpaste brands such as Darlie or Colgate which always give out free cups. I am very sure that some of us are willing to buy the toothpaste or other products specially to get the cup.

Vintage cups of my past collection

For me as a vintage collector, I seldom collect cups. Even I do collect, it will be those vintage cups or glasses. I do collect wine glasses and also mugs. Here is a small part of my collection, you are actually only seeing 1/5 of this collection. The other 4/5 part of this collection will be share with you guys another time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan