Collection Of Vintage Cigarette Box

In the past, cigarette boxes used to come in different sizes and shapes. The most common ones seen are the rectangular shape box whereas for the metal cylinder shape box, it is quite rare to encounter one of them. Most of my collections are 555 cigarette boxes. In the past, these cigarette boxes are actually sold as a gift set during Chinese new year or special occasions.

I enjoy collecting vintage cigarette box
A few of my collection


For your information, I am not a smoker and I hate smoking. These vintage cigarette boxes are actually from my great grandmother's collection. She use those boxes to keep items like coins and other small accessories. Some of the boxes are in good condition and some of them are not in a good condition.

To save up space in my collection, I decided to make full use of these boxes by placing my small collectible items inside them.

I decided to make full use of my cigarette box collection by placing items inside them
Items placed inside them


Although my collections of cigarette boxes are incomplete, I am currently saving money to buy more of these antique boxes to complete my collection. My aim for this vintage cigarette box collection is to complete collecting all the 555 cigarette boxes design and shapes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan