Collection of old receipts



Another collection item which I collect is old receipts. It is very rare to find collector collecting old
receipts these days. A reason to support that is because the printing on the receipt tends to fade
off after many years. Besides that, the quality of the paper degrades to become yellowish and
brown if it is not kept properly. Therefore many careful actions are needed to take in order to
preserve paper items.

The only old receipts that I have now is house rental receipts

Vintage house rental receipt


So far in my collection of house rental receipts, the oldest receipts that I have is dated back to the
early 60s. I may have some which is dated in the 50s.

During the 60s to the 90s most of the house rental receipts have postage stamp attached to it.
These collections of these receipts were from my late grandfather.

Malaysia house rental receipt from the 60s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan