Eat Drink Shop Healthy Challenge

Regardless of generation, does this seem familiar to some of you out there in Singapore? Well if not, this is actually a coupon to redeem healthy points on the Healthy 365 mobile app. You gather the points and in the end, you can exchange them for food vouchers or public transport top ups. This event is valid for a season which started on June 2018 and ends in December 2018. 


When you purchase any food at selected food stalls bearing the healthy choice logo, you are entitled for one ticket that represent one point under the eating category.


I just found this left in my stationary box not long ago. If not, I remember correctly, it is not used at all.


There is a QR code at the back of the ticket for users to scan and redeem the points. I bet some of us will take more tickets when the person is not looking in order to get more points, and I was one of them too. HEHEHE, now you know something interesting about me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan