Enamel Pot

I would see my grandmother use this pot to boil soup for the whole family during my younger days. There are quite a few similar ones at home and this piece here is a spare piece which my grandmother kept. I decided to choose this for photo taking as there isn't any rim bites or dents on the pot itself and the condition is mint. 

Enamel Pot


Overall, it is indeed a very beautiful piece here. Enamelware in the past used to come in various colours and this can brighten up dining experience too. You could find food serve in plates, pots and bowls of different colours.

Enamel Pot

Enamel pot have been extinct due to the superior successor of the stainless-steel pot which had better properties such as anti rusting and durability. 

Vintage Enamel Pot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Blue and White Rice Grain Porcelain plates

Konica Autoreflex T2

Vintage USHA fan